1. What time did you get up this morning?
8AM. I like to get up very early, something that will make people who knew me in college laugh, because I would sleep for days.
2. How do you like your steak?
I don’t eat red meat, something that causes my mother a lot of grief when she cooks us burgers. I throw a Boca Burger on the grill and call it a day.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Inglourious Basterds. It defies categories and is the ballsiest movie I’ve seen in a long, long time. Next up on my list is Bright Star and The Informant. I may do a double feature on Wednesday.
4. Favorite TV Show?
I watch a lot of A&E shows like Intervention and Hoarders, but the one show I can’t miss is How I Met Your Mother. That, and The Biggest Loser. Those are the two that get me so so happy when I see they’re coming back for another season.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I’ve already lived in New York, so I think now I shall take on London. Only for a year or so, then I’d come home.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
An apple, a Brown Cow Greek yogurt with strawberries on the bottom and four pieces of Scandinavian Crispbread. I keep my breakfasts very light because I eat a HUGE lunch normally and then a really light dinner.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian, sushi, Indian, Thai, Chinese (especially dim sum!).
8. What foods do you dislike?
Fennel. When you saute it it tastes like Twizzlers that landed on an oil slick.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
I have a lot. Cavey’s, Hot Tomatoes, Cafe Adelina, Utsav, Edo Sushi, Sakura Grill, Mesa Grill, Bobby Flay Steak, Geno’s Pub (haha), La Massaria. BUt mostly, my kitchen. I like to make my own food about 90 percent of the time.
10. Favorite dressing?
Balsamic vinegar, plain. That or Ranch.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I actually don’t know! I usually drive a Corolla but I think my brother took it to Philly.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
J.Crew, Urban Outfitters, Free People, VINTAGE.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
I’m just happy there’s a glass.
15. Where would you want to retire?
16. How is your mood in the early morning?
Pretty good. I like my mornings with my breakfast and my computer.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
College Basketball, College Football (when I tailgate), the Olympics, and figure skating. Yes.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Not tagging
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Don’t care really!
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Eh nobody haha
22. Bird watcher?
I like looking at birds, but here in NYC all you see are goddamn pigeons and they get really touchy feely with you if they think you have food. So I tend to ignore birds lately.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I used to be a total night person, but now I get up very, very early.
24. Do you have any pets?
I want a dog. Incredibly badly.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
I’m writing a novel!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
I honestly had no idea. i just knew that school sucked and i liked to sing and write stories. The idea of making a career out of that seemed odd, but I did read in an old ‘About Me’ from an essay I had to write in fifth grade that I wanted to get a degree in history, which sounds fascinating to me. I’d love to learn more about world history.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Weeks on the beach with Dad throwing me around into the waves. Then I got fat, and that stuff stopped happening…didn’t want him to break a hip. But now that I’m skinny, maybe I can get him to do it again.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I like both on their own merits.
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
I’ve been in a fenderbender or two.
32. Any pet peeves?
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Veggie (but specific veggie: eggplant, broccoli, onions, mushrooms), or margherita.
34. Favorite Flower?
Tipped roses in pink or peach. Part of me wants to get married in the fall so I can have peach or pink-tipped roses at the wedding.
35. Favorite ice cream?
I will eat whatever ice cream you put in front of me except pistachio.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
It doesn’t really count as fast food because it’s all natural, but I LOVE Chipotle.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Connie I think.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Moving to NYC was planned spontaneity.
41. Like your job?
I write all day long and daydream. My job rocks.
I LOVE BROCCOLI.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Avalon with my family, Europe with my friends.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
I went to Angelina’s house for dinner last week, and she prepared a delicious meal of lamb/veal meatballs on top of Swiss Chard with some tangello semifreddo and almond brittle for dessert.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Food Network Challenge.
46. What is your favorite color?
Baby pink, chocolate brown, ivory, eggplant
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? 0
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 7:06
50. Coffee Drinker?
I drink decaf iced coffee from Starbucks a lot, but every once and a while I’ll have regular. I had a heart problem a few years back when I had mono so I tend to avoid regular coffee on a daily basis. But I do drink decaf because I love the taste of coffee. It’s delicious and addicting.