I did this survey a few months ago, and it seemed really intriguing to me. You can find out a lot about a person by the books they have read.
Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you.
First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
Copy the instructions into your own post.
These are in no particular order.
1.Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
2. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
3. The Secret History by Donna Tartt
4. A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
5. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
6. American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
7. The Memoirs of Cleopatra by Margaret George
8. Jemima J by Jane Green
9. This Way For The Gas, Ladies and Gentleman by Tadeusz Borowski
10. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
11. Marie Antoinette by Sena Jeter Naslund
12. Always Looking Up: Adventures of an Incurable Optimist by Michael J. Fox
13. Possession by A.S. Byatt
14. Less Than Zero by Bret Easton Ellis
15. Lamb: The Gospel According To Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore